- Crystal Chandeliers on Red Chandelier
- candle chandeliers on Chandelier Restoration – The Chateau Chandeliers
- mini chandeliers on The Incandescent Light Bulb Ban and the impact for chandeliers.
- chandelier cleaners on Chandelier Cleaning and Chandelier Rewiring- A case study
- marble polishing service singapore on The Contemporary Chandelier for the Golf Club
Monthly Archives: October 2010
A chandelier winch is often viewed as an extravagant gadget when considering the installation on chandelier! However, this is not normally the case. Chandelier winches can actually be an important necessity. If for example you are fitting a chandelier in a high position over a stairway then a simple scaffold tower could not be used and bespoke scaffolding would be needed. In this case the chandelier winch would pay for itself the first time access was needed for maintenance. Now maintenance is not just for major faults and cleaning it is also for simple bulb changes. Ordinarily, aesthetically designed halogen candle bulbs would be used and although they do have a rated life of 1000 or 2000 hours they do suffer from intermittent failures unlike the far more reliable modern LED bulbs. For this reason with a chandelier having a large number of bulbs then the probability of an individual bulb failure is quite high. So all in all you are going to need access so a chandelier winch is the obvious solution.