- Crystal Chandeliers on Red Chandelier
- candle chandeliers on Chandelier Restoration – The Chateau Chandeliers
- mini chandeliers on The Incandescent Light Bulb Ban and the impact for chandeliers.
- chandelier cleaners on Chandelier Cleaning and Chandelier Rewiring- A case study
- marble polishing service singapore on The Contemporary Chandelier for the Golf Club
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Chandelier assembly may be daunting at first sight, however it is quite simple and rather rewarding when you see what you have achieved.
First of all find the central stem and suspend it in a position where you have plenty of room or directly on a chandelier hook. Make sure that the chandelier is out of reach of children and animals so that neither comes to any harm.
Unscrew the lower most nut and take off the glass dishes and wire cover, placing the parts in a row so you know how to put these back on.
This chandelier is absolutely gorgeous and at first glance doesn’t look too bad as the large crystals were cleaned now and then. But looks can and often are deceptive.
Crystals from the picture above are photographed in detail below.