Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully before placing your order.
1. The Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Towers IT Professional Services Ltd. trading as Classical Chandeliers (the Supplier), whose registered office is at Holt Grange, Farnham Road, Farnham, Surrey. GU10 4LD
- No contract exists between you and ourselves (the Supplier) for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and payment in cleared fund has been received in full. At this stage there is a binding legal contract between us.
- This Contract does not affect your Statutory Rights.
2. Description and Pricing of Products
- Product descriptions and imagery for products are displayed on the Suppliers Website.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- Product descriptions, specifications and associated information of this website are authored with best intents to be accurate. If there is a mistake on a product specification then the customer is entitled to cancel the order or return the products within 14 days. No further liability can be accepted by the supplier.
- Bulbs are not included within the price advertised against the lighting products on the website. Bulbs can be supplied at your request.
- Dimensions and weights are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding Contract. The weight specified is a shipping weight and used primarily to determine shipping costs.
- Quotations will be valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- There will normally be a delivery charge payable in addition to the product price, dependent on the size and weight of the ordered product, which will be shown on your order.
- Installation accessories when not provided with the Product, such as fixings and screws should be provided by the installer.
3. Making a Purchase
- You can make a purchase by browsing our website and selecting items that you wish to buy and then putting them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked to register and your details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
- Payment is made through a secure mechanism by using Credit and Debit cards. We accept most leading credit cards
- This site has passed the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Validation (PCI DSS), endorsed by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB card brands.
- Should you wish to pay by cash or cheque please contact us and that can be arranged.
- The majority of Classical Chandeliers products are assembled to the specific configuration of customer orders. Delivery is normally 2-3 weeks but will be shorter for items in stock and may be longer dependent on manufacturing constraints. This lead time is based on manufacturers estimates and their current work schedules. We will endeavour to deliver the products to you within these timescales. Classical Chandeliers cannot be held responsible for manufacturer delays or any other losses, costs, damages and charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products. At the time of delivery you will be required to check products and sign-off on the delivery, after which time the products become your sole responsibility.
- Faster delivery is normally possible but may incur express delivery charges. Please call for details
- There are a number of products which can be ordered for shipment by a next day carrier or first class Royal Mail. These products are marked accordingly in the product information
- After your order is placed we will email you with more precise delivery timing for your order
- All none stock products will be delivered to you directly from the manufacturer utilising approved couriers.
- Any delivery times quoted on the site or through correspondence are good representative estimates provided in conjunction with couriers but cannot be guaranteed unless explicitly stated as guaranteed.
- Products are packaged disassembled in order to protect against damage during shipping and to minimise the size of the packaging. The products will require assembly by you and simple instructions are provided to assist with the assembly process.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your Right of Cancellation and Returns Policy (Consumer Distance Selling Regulations)
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods providing the goods have not been fitted, assembled or modified in any way and providing they are returned with the original packaging and providing the goods are in an "As New" condition. This does not apply to goods that have had specific modifications for you.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us by email to email@example.com
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Manufacturer at your own cost. The Supplier will notify you of the return address. All goods must be returned in original packaging. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- 0nce you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the cost for the Manufacturer to return the goods to their original condition.
- If you are given authorisation to return goods then you are to do so within 14 days.
- These consumer distance selling regulations do not apply for sales to other businesses.
6. Installations and Commissioning
- All installations should be performed and tested by a competent tradesman.
- It is the customers responsibility to check with a competent electrician that the chandelier purchase is suitable for the place it is to be fitted. This is particularly important is the space has any water supplies or other potential hazards
7. Chandelier Restoration, Cleaning and other Services
- We utilise good processes and take good care when taking down chandeliers,reinstalling and throughout the restoration process. We accept no responsibility for the failure of any parts or any damage and loss caused as a consequence, during the process of taking chandeliers down or during the restoration process.
- Where possible we adopt best practise processes during restoration and cleaning. This means that we will invariably need to dismantle the product first. We accept no responsibility for the failure or any parts during this process. Additionally metal parts are typically cleaned using fine abrasives and cleaning chemicals, whilst crystals will be washed using mild detergents and mild acids. We will adopt these standard processes and where customers have special or specific requirements for metal finishes and crystal cleaning and polishing it is the customers responsibility to notify us in writing in advance.
- We will not be liable to you for any costs, loss of profits, administrative expenses or inconvenience, disappointment, consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the products or the performance of this Contract.
- We shall have no Liability to you for any Delay or Failure or Damages in relation to the Goods supplied that is caused by any Event or Circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Classical Chandeliers including without limitation Industrial Disputes, Strikes and Acts of Terrorism.
- We have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make in line with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Liability in any event is limited specifically to the goods and no consequential issues with a maximum value of the cost of the Goods.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect the Customer's Statutory Rights as a Consumer.
- We provide load rating information for plate hooks from the original manufacturer as detailed on the website but no guarantee is provided by us (the supplier) to the strength, load capability or reliability of these products. It is the judgement of the buyer to decide whether these products are fit for purpose for their application and we accept no responsibility for any claim for any damage or loss caused through failure.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our Liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
9. Business Customers Payment Terms
- For certain business customers the Supplier may agree to offer payment terms for purchase of products against a Supplier quotation. In this case the buyer will provide the Supplier with a purchase order against the Supplier quotation. The payment must be made to the Supplier in full within 30 days of the issue of the invoice.
- The Supplier owns the title rights to the product until payment has been received in full. If payment has not been received by the supplier within 30 days of invoicing then the Supplier reserves the right to repossess the products. The purchaser will grant the Supplier licence to enter premises for this purpose. The buyer will still be liable for the payment of additional transportation costs and any product damage costs. For services if the payment has not been received within 30 days then an additional late payment fee of £50 plus 5% is payable, which is cumulative each month ie. 10% after month 2 etc.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier's approval.
11. Contacting Us:
We can be contacted by the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01420 520521
- Postal Address: Classical Chandeliers, Holt Grange, Farnham Rd, Farnham, Surrey. GU10 4LD.